<body>

♥ Saturday, December 29, 2012♥

I have more time for myself lately as Javier boy grows up. Here's another post to mark his milestone @ 2 years old.. He is able to sleep through the night with occassional nightmares, able to run & play by himself. However he still needs full supervision as he is a very active boy who loves to climb chairs and all over the place... Now is also the time for discipline actions to come in place ... hurts me to see his tears flowing non stop but its for his own good. I have also learn the art of disraction to stop him from screaming. Next i am looking forward to the days where he can speak properly and i am curious to know what is going through his tiny brain. I am sure i will regret this sentence when he starts to answer back at us ... Hope to get him into pre nursery by next year where he can learn more things & have more play mates. I shall enjoy my freedom now for another year before this whole cycle restart again !


Aiyiko XOXO