<body>

♥ Sunday, November 04, 2012♥

Been ages since I last blogged and the interface has changed so much ! 3/4 of the year has went past and it's time to reflect for 2012. July - Javier first overseas trip to Hongkong. Overall the trip was tiring ...we spent quality family time together. Not much changes in HK it was still the very same old places. I enjoyed bringing Javier around Disneyland while he snooze in his pram.. Haha... The most unforgettable part of the trp was the flight back to SG where Javier cried non stop and puke at least thrice.. Probably due to air pressure and he couldnt get to sleep. I swore not to bring him on a plane again till he's much bigger... August - Coy announce consolidation of office which means shifting to commonwealth. At the same time my boss also throw his letter ... With these I decided its also time for me to move on. Moving out of comfort zone is nv a easy decision but it's either this year or 2-3 yrs later... Made up my mind to forego the aws n just start looking out. September - First visit to Brisbane after graduation. Thanks to scoot budget airline promo which made this trip possible. We visited our alma mater as well as some fav spots ... I love the spring cooling season in oz... We be back soon ! October - Caught a promo on zuji and off to Tom yum Land we went. Stayed a new hotel which was right on top of platinum mall. didn't do much shopping or rather we spent our money on trying out new food places. Visited a jap robot theme restaurant , tried sukiyaki conveyor belt buffet , the only regret was we didn't made it to chocolate ville as it was too far. November - Booked a last min trip to Kl with my parents and Javier. Yes I forgot the pain I went through in HK... Regreted right away after I booked coz This time Hao is not coming coz of reservist. Well at least the flight is only 1 hour... I only pray we be safe in KL and of coz I treasure the family time together with my parents. Right now I am looking forward to Dec where I be starting my new Job. Although the job scope will not be alien, I hope I can meet the expectations of my new boss. Lastly, I am looking fwd to go legoland and hello kitty town one day .


Aiyiko XOXO