♥ Wednesday, June 06, 2012♥
Facebook has become a common platform for personal updates that everyone hardly write blogs now. I used to be able to find travel logs from blogs to gather information but it's not readily available anymore. Well not that I am visiting somewhere new but I always like to read up abit and to update on the latest places to visit. Looking fwd to the first overseas trip with Javier and family to Hongkong.
On the downside, I am getting sick of work,home n staying home on the weekends life. So this month is the season of catching up with my frenz, ex colleagues etc hope to have a balance of social life instead of being a hermit. I guess facing the same person at hm everyday is driving me nuts. Of late I dono if I am just pms-ing or just irritated with everything he does. I just feel like I am invisible and he should have married that square black fellow. I can't blame him for not spending time with me ... I admit I oso got nothing to talk about. Even if I want to share with him something he doesn't give full attention especially when he's meddling with the PC.. Hiaz I guess I feel better after I write it out here !
Though i just got home, feel like going out now, I am so dame sian. Arrrggghhh anyway even if I go out I bet he won't even notice.
Aiyiko XOXO