♥ Monday, September 19, 2011♥
Been extremely busy lately catching up with my good old friends.... Everyone seems to be busy with rslp, house, weddings n babies... We used to update each other via blogs, chats on msn & nw we moved on to facebk & watsapp.. Technology is really revolving fast, i wonder if someone will ever invent time or teleportmachine.
We took leave & went on a date last week, Watched The Smurfs, it was really a touching show. I simply love each n every smurfs. Had a great dinner & window shopped at Orchard Rd... Shall do this more often when we can afford the time & while Javier in good hands. I m looking fwd to watch Johnny English next.
As for Vier, he's getting more playful.... Enjoyed bringing him to wild wild wet. We had great fun although very tiring. Can't wait for him to walk & run by himself. Hee perhaps then I will Miss such times where I have more control over him.
Aiyiko XOXO