<body>

♥ Sunday, August 14, 2011♥

Finally got the time to pen down some thoughts.. I really want to thank my mummy & mil who has been doing an awesome job taking care of Javier.. Taking care of babies requires alot of energy & love. Sometimes Javier really max out both our energy. I wonder how those women without helpers and single parent cope.

For the past few months, Vier has achieved many milestones .... he doesnt even look like a pre mature baby now. I miss the tiny cute little him but at the same time i'm relieved he's growing big & strong. He's currently learning how to crawl & very curious to sounds around him. I wonder if he knows i am his mummy... some babies recognize pple at a very early age. Looking fwd to hear him call me mama one day.

I'm itching for a holiday trip again.. Just applied passport for Javier last friday. Then i can start planning our very first holiday trip ... hehehee ...Where do you want go do leh bb ???



Aiyiko XOXO