<body>

♥ Monday, June 13, 2011♥

This is my 2nd time retyping this post & i shall make it short. Stupid blogger !

I've been real busy past few weeks catching up with good old frens and attending wedding dinners. I like my current life & i'm enjoying it.

BB Javier is almost 6 months old but his actual age is 4 months plus. He is progressing very well for a pre mature baby. I'm proud of you Vier... continue to grow cuter, healthy & more handsome each day.

Another happy thing to look forward to is my Taipei trip with Shuhui/Kaixi in July. It's finally confirmed & for 8 days. I be flying alone via jetstar & meeting Shuhui in Taipei. It would be our first time exploring Hua Lian & Tai Chung. Busy with planning itinery & confirming our Min Su stay.

Well that's all for now, gona visit my dear tiger cub now. Love being on leave on a random Monday for some personal time.


Aiyiko XOXO