<body>

♥ Wednesday, March 23, 2011♥

These 2 weeks i have been extremely busy with work... there are many emails to read everyday plus my colleague went on leave for 2 weeks. I guess this will go on for another 1 month until the whole transition is over.

Probably coz of stress & heatyness my gums are now swollen & aching =( I hope it's not tooth decay or widsdom tooth popping out... Hope the pain go away over this weekend otherwise i will visit the dentist next week.

As for dear Javier, he is progressing well. Probably starting to recognize people soon... he always look at my mom when he is lying on his chair .. glad that he is adjusting well at his po po house. Looking fwd to bring him around Singapore on weekends. I shall be able to handle once i get the hang of balancing his pram on escalator. Currently i am still afraid of doing it alone.


Aiyiko XOXO