♥ Monday, February 14, 2011♥
I seldom fall sick & once sick really very sickening.. i hate losing voice & sudden cough attack for no particular reason. I drank pi pa gao , honey lemon aloe vera , sea coconut and nothing stops the cough.. But at least i got my voice back =D
Rabbit year seems to be a good year for weddings.. i suppose everyone is getting ready to have Dragon babies ??? In total i have 4 weddings to attend this year and I guess i need to start looking out for dresses =D I bought one already for the upcoming March wedding & hopefully i can find more suitable dresses in Bangkok... Estimated 10 weeks more to go !!! Fingers cross that there will be no riots =D
Last but not least, Javier is now a little monk. Looking back at old pics, he has indeed grown up abit, he is fitting into the rompers already. His looks is also starting to change & he is getting more active after milk which means he sleeps lesser. This only happens during day, at night he still wakes up like an alarm clock every 3 hours. I'm looking fwd to see his hair grow out coz nw he seems alittle naked on top.
Tat's all for now.. Happy Vdae all .
Aiyiko XOXO