♥ Wednesday, February 23, 2011♥
Ma Mee or Ger Ger Put (dont ask how i derive at this) is how i call my mom....Both my parents have worked hard for the past 6x years supporting me all the way through Uni. I had a wish since 3 years ago is for both of them to retire and relax. However my mom is an active person, she says if she don't work or find something to do, she will grow senile...
Well i'm glad that my wish is finally granted with Javier's arrival. For the sake of her grandson, she is finally willing to retire & enjoy. I hope taking care of Javier will not make her more tired. It's like starting a cycle all over again...
She shall have some break these 2 weeks before she takes over officially. I am looking fwd to bring her to high tea next week.
Aiyiko XOXO