♥ Saturday, January 08, 2011♥
After Ni Ni became a Dad, he has become more responsible & meticulous showing Javier loving & tender care. I have never see him being so patient & gentle as well as protective over his precious son. Not only i sense it , his family & our friends too. I guess guys will grow up when there's a need.
Ni Ni made my day when he tell me there's a Kate Spade & Coach sale going on this weekend last night... I was so excited that i produce extra milk out of the norm. No kidding when you are in a happy mood you express more milk. I got my wish granted today to go for the Kate Spade sale after careful planning.. afterall i am still doing confinement & not supposed to be out for too long :P
I know my Hubby for almost a decade & everyone including his family know he is very careful about his spendings. He only shops during CNY or overseas & never bear to spend on himself except for IT related items & food. I really appreciate all the gifts he has given me for the past few years as i know its from his precious savings & hard earned money. Thank you so much Ni Ni, i've been yearning for a Kate Spade bag for many months & today he finally granted my wish for my pregnancy & hard labour.
Although i didnt find the exact bag that i want but i still love my new coach bag which can be used for both casual & work. I love the classic pics of horses.. in fact if i dont remember wrongly i wanted to get this bag in HK last June but hesitated as it was quite ex. This bag can be carried 2 ways


I'm still looking out for the following bags... next time if i really like a bag i make sure i decide fast before i regret again.


Now i'm only left with new clothes / shoes / haircut for CNY.
Aiyiko XOXO