<body>

♥ Thursday, January 20, 2011♥

I can predict its gona be madness for cny this year . Shopped the whole of ion, wisma , taka n 313 ytd and i only managed to get one dress. Nothing seems pleasant to my eyes this year its either the colours (vv dull like brown , beige etc ) or the material ( winter , knitted wear ) . I wish the shops can import some summer or spring clothings. There are Changes to the body after birth ... Hips widen & stretch marks :( Although i have regained my figure n able to fit in my old clothes, i still feel safer to try out the clothes before purchase. Otherwise online shopping would be another good alternative.

Another task that i need to do is cny goodies shopping... I gona grab my favourite egg rolls, pineapple tarts n round tong guan prawn crackers ... Shall find some time next wk . Apart fr this my mom has already helped to change new notes .

I am glad confinement is finally over .. No more red dates longan tea for Me. It has been a mental stress over kitchen mess for the first few weeks. But nw my mil knows my level of expectation n she has been trained to keep things back in the same places as well as wipe the counter tops n floor after each cooking. I enjoyed the last 2 weeks getting to know more history abt hao's family n the naughty things they do when they were young. I would say growing up in a family with siblings n only child is v different. I m glad to have the privilege to enjoy both with an additional sis n bro.

I do hope everything would be smoother this year as i need to adapt to a new member at hm, new role as a mom and in office . I need a break n its gona come true in april. Bkk trip with shuhui n ni ni :)


Aiyiko XOXO