<body>

♥ Tuesday, December 07, 2010♥

I'm currently having a very work life balance job which i like very much... Probably it's the low peak period for recruitment @ year end but neverthless business are still coming in.. Good for my commission :P Need to make more money for Javier's milk powder .. hee

Ok so Christmas is round the corner, i have done my Xmas shopping for office gift exchange, gifts for bdae peeps & Ni Ni.. Now it's time to get something for myself while i still can afford to spend.. or rather to reward myself coz i didnt get the laptop during sitex... I'm eyeing on a bag from Kate Spade.. hopefully there's a year end sale going on.. gona check out the store this weekend.. Wish me luck !

Last but not least, i am ending off with this top view pic of Javier in my tummy @ wk 30+... now i can tell my tummy is Sharp.. UR Right Estee...

Photobucket

Ps. I can no longer see my toes :P


Aiyiko XOXO