♥ Friday, October 15, 2010♥
Happy Birthday Jolie !!! Though we meet up less often than before, i hope our tradition of gathering for special occasions continues as we grow older & move on in life. Hope you enjoyed our dinner ytd... let's have another round when Ash is back.

Birthday Gal - Jolie

Cheerful Gal - Kacee

Fatty Me
Check out the food pics in Facebook ...
My little Javier has been growing bigger lately and he has been kicking regularly at certain timing. t's really special to feel a little life moving inside me & i do hope by talking to him he recognize my voice next time. I do talk at lot at work due to my work nature :P I am looking fwd to his arrival now although i dread the feeding , changing of diapers and baby cries.. I'm sure i will miss him inside my body one day. I
Here's a pic of his wardrobe collection contributed by Aunty Estee and shoe socks i bought specially for him.

Aiyiko XOXO