<body>

♥ Thursday, September 02, 2010♥

When i was younger my thoughts was much more stright forward & simple. I dont think too much about the consequences & implications. Now that I am older with commitments, i tend to think deeper before making any decision.

Sometimes i miss those days when our parents will decide for us like what to eat, wear, where to go and what needs to be done. I do miss staying with my parents so during this one month break i try to stay over and revive the old memories.. it's not often we have a chance to go back to mum's place for short stay ...

However when i'm there i feel bored coz there's no internet.. now that i am back in my own home i feel bored too coz there's nobody to decide what i should eat today.. Ni Ni is at work & i'm lazy to go out. I realise i been moving too much lately and everytime i am back home i feel extremely tired...i hope bb is doing fine & i think i need to rest today.

Yesterday Janice & I went down to KK to meet Jaydon.. he's so real & adorable.. cant believe he came out from Estee's tummy... we pratically watched him grow from our previous gatherings...Watching him sleeping soundly, sucking his lips , crying for milk & diaper change makes me look fwd to my own bb who is still growing in progress ..

I used to get super irritated with baby cries but ytd was different ..i like the feeling of cuddling him in my arms.. i have never ever dared to hold new born or babies below one year old before.. i guess Jaydon changed my mind.. he felt so warm and cuddly like a softoy. I;m looking forward to see him again in another 2 to 3 weeks time while Estee takes a break for her confiment.

**Pics are in fb.


Aiyiko XOXO