♥ Sunday, August 15, 2010♥
As my tummy continues to grow, i thought it would be better for me to rearrange my items before i become less mobile. I really detest cluttered & untidy environment. Hopefully with the little one coming along, we can continue to keep our house tidy. I love my big wardrobes & cupboards.
I am still thinking if we should have a baby room & how to make it more unisex if my BB turn out to be a boy...Currently there's more than enough space to accomodate baby stuff in our room. We probably just need to buy a baby cot which is convertiable to play pen when he/she grows older. Let's wait till we know the gender before we plan any further.
Aside fr storage, i have also organize my photo albums & done up a baby expenses tracker file... i feel more settled mentally when things are carefully mapped out in my life...same for Ni Ni, looking forward to come up with our checklist together in time to come... probably after i survive the cyst operation.
Here's a summary of bb from week 6 to 12. I have made little notes to mark the growth. Hope one day we would be able to show & tell BB his/her creation progress.

Aiyiko XOXO