♥ Friday, August 27, 2010♥
I m finally back home ... Been up since 3am trying to get back to sleep but I m just too wide awake ... Right beside Me is ni ni sleeping v soundly with consistent breathing ...
I just finished looking through Facebook n came across winnie bb photos ... He has grown up a bit since day one... Having vv cute expressions in every photo... All babies are especially cute to me when they don't make a fuss... I wonder how my bb is getting on inside me .. Been feeling weird rumbling below.. I m still unsure if that's bb moving or just my wound acting up..
I m counting down to 27 sep the detailed scan to find out it's xiao ai or xiao Jun ... Pls open up ur legs this time n let us solve the mystery ...
Aiyiko XOXO