♥ Tuesday, July 27, 2010♥
Some updates on the progress
- Was feeling vv hot at night a few weeks back, slept with aircon at 18 degrees n fan .. Crazy isn't it but nw I accustom to just aircon at 20 degrees
- My sleeping disorder is slightly better now except for the occasional wakes to visit the toilet.
- Experiencing blocked nose lately ESP at night , not sure if its the aircon .. But will recover once I bath in the morning .
- Latest symptom is the mild headache I been experiencing the whole of today .. Slightly better now
If I been grumbling too much pls forgive me, I try not to do so again.. Even I find myself irritating .. Luckily hao is understanding ... I hope this can train my tolerance n patience to be better.
I may need An operations to remove a cyst in my overy in mid aug .. Will update till then . Life isn't easy to create, we better be nice to our parents ESP mom.. They went through alot to have us .
Aiyiko XOXO