<body>

♥ Saturday, July 17, 2010♥

Blogging mood today, so here i am. Almost give up hacking my password before i managed to log in to blogger. I am not kidding, i totally forgot both passwords to blogger & photobucket. Ended up creating a new photo bucket account instead. This shows how inactive i am :P

I have been recording appointments for work & gathering with frenz in my mini melody diary since the begining of this year...

Photobucket

June

Photobucket

July

Photobucket

Highlights for June included Family trip to HK , gatherings with sec sch, poly frenz & ex colleagues. For July i was more busy with work with client visits almost every week and gathering with Uni & poly frenz.

On the sidenote, i am currently 10 weeks, 3 days into the next stage of my life...I've tried my best to avoid cold, acidic, caffine & cooling food. It's really hard as i miss my bubble tea very very much. Everything has been quite normal, no morning sickness, no swelling boobs & no cravings. However, i feel tired more often now but thank god everything has been smooth except for the 2 emergency visit to the hospital. My skirts are getting tighter & i got seats on the Mrt recently =)

I also heard the vroom vroom sound (heartbeat of bb) on my lastest visit & i'm glad its growing. According to the iphone calculator, it's the size of a lime this week.. i spotted a slight bump popping out and i am starring hard at my tummy everyday to see if stretch marks are appearing. Hope not too soon...

Well that's all for now.. i'm gona watch tv and sip my bird nest :P I love weekends & looking forward to the next gatherings !!!


Aiyiko XOXO