♥ Wednesday, April 07, 2010♥
I need some work life balance !!! I've been bringing the office laptop home for the past few days due to some mass hirnig recently. Project Management and leading the team is not an easy job.... i hope the projects take off smoothly.. I guess i can only offload my mind in Sept ... Fingers Cross
My memory is failing me, i cant remember what happened 2 weeks ago. I Forgot to jot down in my organizer.. yes old lady me needs to write down notes and register appointments in my mini diary. There are too many things in my mind right now.
For updates on my recent activities.. check out my facebook. It's much easier to upload the photos there. I went JB for K session with Desire, Liwen & Ash last week. Managed to get my photos developed out for half the price in Singapore !!! Things are relatively cheap in JB , too bad the ringgit is dipping.
Ended off the long weekend with breakfast @ Changi Village and hanging out at Ikea with Kx & Ash.
Right now i am waiting for Janice Leck to be back from Japan so that i can organize another gathering ... hee
Group Photo

Aiyiko XOXO