♥ Tuesday, March 02, 2010♥
Having my own home really makes a difference. I still remembered both of our parents were saying we bought too expensive for 4 room flat. Well well.. anyway we are paying with our CPF and stayig here for at least 5 - 7 years.
It's a blessing to have a place that is not too far from my parent's place (10 mins mrt ride) away and convenient to get to Punggol (in law's place) from Pasir Ris. With East Point Mall just 5 mins walk away, our favourite past time after dinner would be grocery shopping at NTUC or just walking around the mall.
There's also lots of fast food and makan place within walking distant and the pre school is just across the road. I guess all these are worth for the price we are paying for resale house given that the ex owner did not request for any cash over valuation. The value of our house has gone up by at least 20k over the past few months.
We really enjoying nuaing at home with our laptops, wii set afterwork and having friends over during weekends. No need to squeeze with the crowd in shopping malls and can just grow fat & lazy in the comfort of our home. I hardly go down to orchard anymore... this save us alot of money.
Recently i am exploring home cooked food with pre mix and simple dishes..pictures are posted in facebook in Hao's profile. I'm lazy to edit and post them here. I cooked curry chicken last week and its Yummy.. i am challenging Laska , sambal fried rice next.
That's all i have to say about marriage life. I really love our home.. cant wait for Janice & Kaixi's house to be ready. We shall take turn to organize gatherings in the next one to two years.
Aiyiko XOXO