<body>

♥ Tuesday, January 12, 2010♥

How's everybody New Year ? I hope everyone had a good start. Mine was filled with gatherings with our special ones.

In addition we also bought a couple of things off our wish list like Wii which is a good entertainment for gatherings at home and also our very first SLR camera for our honeymoon trip. Though both of them are very ex but we felt that its really a worthwhile investment. =) I guess after this trip we have to save up as much as possible.

Some pics over the past few weeks

Our yearly Kushibo outing... love the crab legs, unagis, banana cream puff

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cooking session with the gals... though our macroons is a flop we shall try again soon.

Photobucket

Steamboat gathering with ex colleagues.. though we all have left the coy, we are still in close contact.

Photobucket

Right now our luggages are all pack and we are ready for our honeymoon in 2 days time.. Gosh it's 8 degrees there now. I hope my leggings can keep me warm.


Aiyiko XOXO