♥ Monday, November 09, 2009♥
My best friend asked me what i want in life? I pondered and thought about my milestones. Sad to say i cant think of any answer right now.
Looking back at 26 years of my life, i realise i planned and chosen my paths coz of pratical reasons and not for interest. Even for jobs, my top priority will be work location, job scope followed by Salary. I dont like to spend time travelling to work and once i am in my comfort zone i start to hibernate which explains why i am still in my current job after 3 years. I think its time to plan my next move. After wedding, i will be starting my job hunt again... Hopefully economy has picked up by then.
What's my interest ? I can only say my fav past time is to watch dramas/variety shows, read up on travel blogs and go travelling. I will be contented if i can visit HK/TW/Aust or BKK once a year. I am such a boring person.. need to think of some activities to spice up my life before we start our family.
Some of my fav random pics
Tw with Desiree

Bkk with Hao


Hk+Macau+Zhuhai with Kx, Ash & Jo


This reminds me, i haven went on a trip with Estee, Janice and Steph alone.. wish we can organize an all ger's holiday trip one day.
Aiyiko XOXO