<body>

♥ Monday, November 02, 2009♥

Another thing went up today.. my age :( I remembered for the past 2 years i spent my bdae in Bangkok for ths year, no more holiday as i am saving my leaves for the biggest event of my life in Dec.

Some updates from Last Fri..

Had a mini gathering at Audrey's house and a pre bdae celebration with my ex colleagues

Photobucket

Sat & Sun
I spent my weekend in Batu Pahut (Further up JB) with Hao & family for Ah Ma's birthday. We woke up around 6am and reached BP around 8:30am.. started our day with Dim Sum and shopping.. I bought 2 tops and some snacks..

Photobucket

Here's us on the way..

Photobucket

Here's Ah Ma .. shes very happy that day as her children, grandchildren and great grand children were all there to celebrate.. 4 generations.

Mon
I'm on leave today.. we did some house work and met my parents for Dinner at the Airport.

Photobucket

Here's some updates on my new home.

Photobucket

See my new laptop table beside the Lshape sofa.. dame shiok..

Photobucket

Our dinning area

Photobucket

Hao's mini exercise area

Photobucket

Our Kitchen laundry area.. love the clothes hanger.. super convenient if it's going to rain..we just drag the whole thing in.


Aiyiko XOXO