<body>

♥ Wednesday, October 28, 2009♥

I have been looking forward to Estee's big day since Nick's proposal last year. From the proposal to the bridal research and wedding events.. there's so much planning and the Big Day finally arrived on 24 Oct 09 last Sat.

I had fun with the rest of the sisters "torturing" the groom and brothers... we them dance, do hoola hoop dance and also blow the heineken song using softdrink bottles. Our games were very simple and Nick pass them easily.. So dont be too hard to my Hao in Dec ok ..

Check out the gorgeous bride .. she's really "shu nu" on that day.. so much different from her usual chor lor self :P

Photobucket

That's her in her mom's kua tucking in her lunch in the room..

Photobucket

Here's a pic of us with the groom > Nick Lim .. he was very kind to give us huge ang baos for gate crashing ceremony .. Thank you very much !!!

Photobucket

And the ladies in black..

Photobucket

I Wish both of you a blissful marriage and hope to hear little tiger news in 2010. Jia You !!!


Aiyiko XOXO