<body>

♥ Sunday, October 04, 2009♥

I haven update my blog for sometime as i have been quite busy with company's dinner & dance, attend some HR courses and doing my assignments. At the same time, i am also busy with house and wedding stuff. Estee's wedding is coming up in another 3 weeks time, I'm very excited for her and i cant wait till 24th Oct :P There are so many things to prepare and i'm glad i have a consultant Ms Estee to refer to :P

In the midst of my busy schedule, i have been heading to JB quite often recently with Liwen & Desiree, In laws & my family. This will temporary satisfy my crave for overseas trip.

Explored further up CitySq and Jusco is our new hangout. It's very big with a mega supermarket which is comparable to Aust's coles. The stuff over is slightly more expensive compared to CitySq and most of the brands can be found in Spore. I still prefer CitySq though.

Photobucket

Tried a number of new food too ...

Local Delight, the laska is highly recommended by Liwen

Photobucket

Mee Hoon Kwey

Photobucket

Char Siew Wonton Noodle

Photobucket

Back @ Citysq we tried the sizzling stonegrill and the heat from the stones were indeed very hot ! Liwen was very bold and advantageous that day, she ordered ostrich meat which taste something like beef but sweeter

Photobucket

Desiree & I ordered beef & chicken instead

Photobucket

On a separate occassion, I tried this Chinese restaurant opposite Marybrown with Hao & my family.. they have a wide variety of Chinese food and it's very yummy. I highly recommend the mapo tofu & claypot chicken rice...

Photobucket

Mapo Tofu Rice..

Photobucket

Claypot Chicken..

Photobucket

Had Seasons (Which is Singapore's Swenson) for teabreak.. their cakes are extremely soft and it cost around SGD3 each for 3 slices of cakes + 3 drinks.

Photobucket

I guess i wont have much time for updates the next few weeks as i would be busy with wedding invitations matters..


Aiyiko XOXO