♥ Tuesday, July 14, 2009♥
13 Days to our Rom, we will be submitting our documents to ROM on 22nd July morning and at the same time we will be expected to "sompa" ... the thought of it is making me nervous. I scare i stutter, i scare i cant pronounce correctly....
I wonder what's gona happen on the actually ROM day, are we going to read a paragraph, repeat after the person or just simply say I Do.. I hope i can get over these procedures smoothly...
Random things that i buy recently
We bought these cute signage @ Home Fix but still deciding where to put them. It's meant for the toilet but we thinking to put them on our wardrobe instead ...kind of kiddish but i like :P

Didnt really have good experience with previous online shoping... but i decided to give it another try.. ordered this with Janice and her colleagues.. looking fwd to its arrival.

Something on my current wishlist
Nokia E91

Aiyiko XOXO