<body>

♥ Saturday, January 17, 2009♥

I got lots of thoughts running through my mind rite nw...

1. My neighbour shifted !!!
Was on my way out this morning when i saw movers moving my neighbour stuff out..I was really shock as we didnt hear about their intention to move.. they sold the house below valuation price which means no cash is required..if only we know about it earlier... wat a waste... I wonder how are my new neighbours like.. I'm not looking fwd to the noisy drilling/renovations...

2. Jurong Point is super big...
Though the journey to the west takes about 45 mins via MRT, time pass faster when we hav frenz to chat with. It's good to explore something new.. lots of shops not found in town area(bugis/suntec/Orchard). My fav part of the mall is the Japanese Food Street.. it's really beautiful.. they even have kushibo there too ... check out the 2photos i tk with my lousy camera phone

Photobucket

Photobucket

3. Future plans..
I'm looking fwd to have my own house where we can design it to our own preference.. which means modernize it.. which means No old fashion furniture like antiques and rather more of a showhouse often seen from home and decor magazines or ikea showflats... will it go along with our plans ???

As for the wedding dinner, we wish we can do away with it as we need to invest all our cash into our new home if we hav got one...our plans is to have a house warming for close relatives/frenz in our new home.. but seems that older generation wont like the idea of this ...

Nw i know why many young couples are putting off wedding.. I finally understand why my cousin rom for 5 yrs has yet to have wedding dinner and she's still staying with her mom even though the couple owns a HDB that they rather rent out for extra income.

Well i shall just let things fall into place natually as time goes by. Hope to find a new job by this year.

4. New Clothes
I thought i have nothing to wear for cny but now i have 3 dresses (yea i ended up getting the 50 bucks tube but at 20% discount so i got 2), 1 top + 1 leggings and pyjamas/ underwears.. No new shoes or bags though i have some that are less than 3 months old.. Shall just make do with them. All I need is to get new bras...=P


Aiyiko XOXO