♥ Sunday, September 21, 2008♥
I have very very vague memories of my childhood... i only remember hanging out with Ziwei and Joyce around our neighbourhood, going to Marine Parade Library, Swimming at Bedok Swimming Pool and playing Nitendo at Ziwei's house.. I also remembered going out with my cuzzie - KaiYun and our moms playing silly but fun games in department stores and calling them Lao Dong Gua... I wished we had digital cameras back then...
Apart from frenz.. most of the time i kept to myself other than going for piano lessons and tuitions....Dono whether to envy others who has siblings or nt but being an only child has made me even more independent.. but i am still surrounded by loneliness...
The period i hate most would be chinese new year.. i hate going to my uncle's house where nobody ever bother to talk to me and the sofa is my best friend. Luckily got Hao to accompany me to go over these few years otherwise i feel so lonely......... i really dread CNY...
Aiyiko XOXO