<body>

♥ Sunday, January 06, 2008♥

Sent Gen off ytd... sry we didnt have time to really catch up with you... nevertheless glad to have met up and all the best to you in Brisbane.. I'm tryin my best to save up to visit Aust once again... maybe next yr i go visit you...

Well I had been enjoying good food recently.. hw to slim down before cny? I really dono.. * Thinking to get a slim belt for massage purpose and at the same time, wana try and see if it works on me or nt.. shld i or shld i nt ?? Wondering if the promo is still on...

Check out the yummy licious food...

Thai food @ Changmai Palace (Raffles Place).. the price are reasonable and portion generous.. service is good and ambience is cosy.. highly recommended.. its along Boat Quay...

Photobucket

For every main meal (eg. rice/noodle) you order, you can get the side dish at $3.90.. each main meal cost between $5 to $8

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Changing Appetite @ Marina Square.. my all time fav place...* pls ignore the caption.. i 4gt to chg.. *

Photobucket

Desiree's Pasta

Photobucket

My Cajun Chicken with mango sauce

Photobucket

Liwen's Kebah

Gloria Jeans @ Changi Airport T2..

Photobucket

Our Mint choc bomb and Mud Pie

Photobucket

Grp photo b4 sending Gen off

Photobucket

Catching the last train at Airport Train station...

** I have loads of food pics @ Botak Jones ... lazy to upload.. some other time perhaps... Happy New Yr to all.. looking fwd to our next gathering..


Aiyiko XOXO