<body>

♥ Sunday, August 05, 2007♥

Recently, I set a new rule for myself .. that is i am restricting myself to buy only 3 items(either clothes/vcd) per month... I know it's hard to resist.... but i really must discipline myself to save up and stop spending unecessary...I hope to save at leat 60% of my salary each month..

I am proud of myself for the month of July.. excluding clothes brought in Taipei.. i only bought a top (office wear) when i am back using my UOB points to redeem a Isetan voucher b4 my points expires..i hope to keep this up in the month of August.. BUT.. last sat.. i impulse buy a skirt.. *guilty*

I fell stright in love with the design and material.. its very comfortable.. And as usual i did not try on the skirt.. i just bought base on instint.. coz its from Bugis village.. very hot and crampy.. didnt feel like tryin at all..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Luckily the skirt fit perfectly.. the length, the waist .. fits like a gloove. Just like customize ..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Aiyiko XOXO