<body>

♥ Monday, May 21, 2007♥

I seldom want to blog on a weekday nite unless its Fri. But i totally cant resist it..many funny things happen today..

1. Flying carrot & Carrot Juice expose today during lunch
2. I just found out somebody is pregnant.. n its sooo fast...
3. My mom just told me someone look like Jacky Wu Zong Xian.. OMG.... this is really the ultimate
4. I am looking fwd to It started with a kiss2.. seems to be veryvery exciting..

OMG.. wat a nite..

Anyway i am so so so busy this 2 weeks... dun tink i can make time to organise any gatherings.. pls 4give me.. i am facing bottle neck issues at wk.. lots of client visits to do...some counselling to do etc etc..

Anyway i am excited to organise one Japanese Buffet @ Revenue House.. *winks*... sick of yum char.. lets have Japanese .. but has got to be in June coz i am very broke nw.. =(


Aiyiko XOXO