♥ Saturday, May 05, 2007♥
Nice Nice softcakes from Japan..
Cynthia bought these back from Japan.. Guess what are they??

They are Doremon's Fav food - the red bean flavour one..

I am not sure if i am seeing things.. do you see a "face" imprint on the softcake??


Its very sweet, yummy and soft.. I love it..
55 more days to my Taipei Trip... I am counting down each day.. to take a break from work.. Tentively, we have plans to visit the following
1. Theme Restaurants - Toilet Bowl/Hospital/Hello Kitty/Jail (if time permits)
2. Hotspring - Asia Pacific Resort @ Xin Beituo
3. Theme parks - Fomasa Fun Coast/Mirama Entertainment park
4. Night Markets- Shilin/Rou He
5. Shopping- Wu Fen Pu/New York New York/Taipei 101/Xi Men Ding
6. Dan Shui
*** Hahaha i found another Condom theme restaurant in Taiwan.. too bad its nt in Taipei...
The food looks kind of gross esp the hair.. but i am only keen to go there and buy the plates & tk pics. Check out this link
http://www.deedeejang.com/wonderful/hilight/00042.html
*** One very informative blog about taiwan.. Check out her links on the left...
http://demouse-taiwan.blogspot.com/
Aiyiko XOXO