♥ Saturday, March 17, 2007♥
This week is a fast week and also the peak period.....I hate SLA agreements.. although it doesnt concern me but i am also feeling the pressure... arrghhh hate work.. I miss my sch days...Pjt a rush, exams a bother but ultimately there's always at least a one month long break after all the ahrd work.. In work life, you are only given 14 days of Annual leave..
I am watching Corner*With Love 轉角*遇到愛 (starring Xiao Zhu and Da S)...its a typical taiwanese drama of a rich ger whose family went into bankruptcy and so on... At least this is a zillion times nicer to watch than local dramas...even the songs are damn nice.. sang by Cai Ming You (new singer) and Xiao Zhu...
Speaking of Taiwan, they really produce a number of talents like Tank, Cao Ge and now Cai Ming You.. All their songs are written by themselves... the lyrics are really meaningful... I love Taiwan.. so i set my mind .. i have Taiwan as my goal..*grins*
Airline, Hotel Check... The only thing left to plan is the Itinerary.... hehee
Aiyiko XOXO