♥ Friday, March 02, 2007♥
Oh no, its only the first week of March and i already start to impulse buy !!!
Check out my victory items today... 2 rings from Diva... Anna Sui lookalike and Tiffany & Co lookalike rings... coz i no $$ to buy the real ones and i am not so lucky to have guys buying it for me...

I have 2 confirmed weddings coming up this year.. one in April and Nov... maybe one more to come ...I bought one $99 dress fr CK tangs and its still collecting dust in my cupboard... coz i heard someone told me, i cant wear white to wedding dinner?? Faints .. i wonder if tat dress will ever been worn... nvm i bio dao a very cute black babydoll dress ytd at Bugis... gona grab that over the weekend if i cant find something nice.....btw anyone please Pre M me.. is Black allowed at wedding dinner ??? I dun wish to get the wrong colour again...
Natas/Travel fair is coming up next at the end of March... let's see if we can get some reasonable package from the fair..Have done my own research, roughly know where to play and stay..I am like getting excited, planning and planning but i somehow got a feeling i wont be heading anywhere this year.. Oh nvm, i just need the correct combo of flight and hotel and i am ready to go... let's wait for the fair first.. its still too early to get excited..
Aiyiko XOXO