<body>

♥ Sunday, March 25, 2007♥

I am crazy over Ferenheit right now, so this blogskin will be staying for sometime. Their 2nd album is coming up and they are shooting some new drams (Zong Ji Yi Jia).. Hopefully there will be some pre-order or promoting in July in Taiwan coz i'm going over there. **I am so excited man**...

Currently we are looking out for promo from Singapore Airlines.. If not by May, we would be finalising our bookings ... Anyone keen in joining us (Desiree and me)for a 6 days free and easy tour? Interested pls email me for the information.


Thurs, Dear Hao came and meet me after work and pass me a surprise...It's a pig messenger.. Thanks Dear...



We had dinner at Sakae Sushi..been craving for it since 2 months ago, even since i last had it with HuiLi.. I miss the chauwamushi.. its yummylicious..Check out the following yummylicious food we ordered.









Told myself to control my spending.. but i cant resist this top.. coz it gt the turquoise colour on it..so end up i spend again... i shall bear with one more week till pay day next week.



Aiyiko XOXO