<body>

♥ Saturday, February 24, 2007♥

Work

I've been working late till 7:30pm++ this few days, hence i miss my 7pm show.. =( I wana dump everything aside and just get out of office but i cant.. i no time to ans calls, visit toilet also.. Yes it's tat bad so dont blame me if i dont ans call, reply sms or wat..i cant help it either but luckily i've got Steph for company.. She too has also been working hard with me...

Personal

I am in a holiday mood.. A part of me is very excited to go everywhere.. Taiwan, Hongkong, Australia, Macau, Shanghai/Beijing..wherus another part of me is thinking.... where shld i start doing my research.. so far i am only familar wih hk and Australia.. haha...Taiwan is still my top choice followed by Hk then the rest..i am open..as long as i get out of Spore..

Frenz

Gathering is on this sun.. i am so excited....been almost 8 years since i last met her... counting down to Sunday


Aiyiko XOXO