♥ Sunday, September 24, 2006♥
After enduring for so many months.. i finally went for a hair trim.. didnt cut alot but jus did some treatment and shaping.. the hair stylist at Storm are very cute...and i like their service... reminds me of Richie (Wang Shao Wei) from Magician of Love...
I brought Steph with me this time... Check out our new hair cut.. I like my fringe short and straight.. but think this will only last for at most 3 months.. haha

Met Estee for Kopi too.. . my face is soooo round compared to Estee...*envious*

2 sentences tat caught my attention today...
1. I love you with my heart yet......
2. What is my existence in your life...
My thoughts
1. How do you define love?
2. Existence is in relation to connection and communication ..
Other thoughts
* I feel like taking a break to do things that i wanted to do wholeheartely...
* I feel like signing up for Korean courses for the weekend
* I wan to explore how to put on proper make up to make my face look smaller..
Aiyiko XOXO