♥ Saturday, July 15, 2006♥
I seem to have quite a no of thoughts on my mind lately..esp when i am stoning and walking at the same time. Like this week..
1. I always thought the neighbourhood police post operate 24 hrs, i was quite surprise to see them close by 10am.
2. I noticed the blangadesh workers shaking their head at us when we walk past at my house area.. (honestly i think we deserve it)..The workers have been doing pathment repairs and fenced off some areas coz the cement are nt dried yet.. some idiot was lazy to walk one big round thus leaving a long trial of footprints on the pathment.. the blangadesh workers worked so hard only to be destroyed by some inconsiderate lazy person...When i walked back during the evening, i saw the ugly patches.. cement of different colour tone... imprint there...
3. I tink its human nature to be racist.. esp nw i am in a job that faces people, i need to be more sensitive when talkin to different "flavours".. i am glad to be a vanilla.. Imagine someone who rather hire vanilla with zero experience and train him over a chocolate and mocha who has lots of experience. I wonder hw do they survive esp the mocha, i see their resumes with expected salary of at most $1.1k
4. I accompanied my colleague to look for her wedding band.. she tried on many but have not find any that is suitable.. Although she nv say but i noe...so i asked her issiz bcoz the ring is thick? then she loooked at me and say..ya its so thick n heavy make her feel as if marriage is a heavy burden... (hun yin hao xiang heng chen zhong)... i agree with her...in fact, the greatest prob we are facing now is financial problem. I am complaining almost every month i overspend.. really takes alot of discipline to restrain myself from spending.
sianz.. tats all
Aiyiko XOXO