<body>

♥ Thursday, May 04, 2006♥

I'm enjoying myself at home rite now on a half day off... Feels so great to be lyin on the bed with the laptop on ur tummy and blogging nonsense. Let me blabber somethings about myself... Dun laugh okie.. esp ben de... for the past few days, i seem to be rather active at nite.. so i took out my enid blyton books and started reading them again.. you noe the famous 5 adventures? I used to read them when i was in the pri sch.. haah i can easily finish 1 book in 2 hours.. I kind of miss the rest of the enid blyton fairy tales books which i have already passed on to my cousins' daughters. ok enough of my stupid bed time readings.

I always thought that stayin by myself in Brisbane for one and the half years have trained me to be better in terms or house keeping and financial management. However, i still think my cupboards are forever messy even though i tidy them everyweek.. i throw out many stuff but they are still messy.. i wonder why xia..And i noe i didnt buy much things but where does my money disappear to??? sianz...

I feel so lazy rite now.. feel like sleeping but i guess i better nt otherwise i be reading the story books till daylight .. I also wish i am sittin at the southbank enjoyin the river breeze..

















Or having a wonderful dinner at xiao Tai Pei
















And lastly slacking with milk shakes at 3 monkeys with a group of close frenz...


Aiyiko XOXO