♥ Tuesday, April 04, 2006♥
I am the VP of HR department today coz my 3 bosses are on leave.. Have finished my work long time ago so here i am typing away... some random thoughts on my mind rite now
Love is Amazing
Love & life is so amazing. Remember there’s this guy I mention on my blog last time. He tagged along with Kx & Ash to visit me during my last semester in Brisbane last year. At that time we thought he had a crush on kx coz he always ask if she’s coming whenever we go out.
During the one week trip, we all had lots of fun together. We girls thought that hes very feminine & nicknamed him mr hairband.. Anywei, I jus saw his friendster and he’s marrying the HK ger he met in Brisbane, Amazing isn’t it.
Rainy weather
I asked myself, why am i sitting in a freezing enclosed room when the weather is perfect for burying myself under my blanket? Haaa..i love the rain if i am indoor and i hate it when i am outside..
Food
i am craving for lots of things rite now like pizza, aijisan ramian soup, stingray, steamboat etc etc I can feel myself getting fat.. i need to watch my diet..
Activities
Why is Spore so small.. there's nothing for me to do in this tiny island.. wish can go exploring like in aust.. well gona visit the zoo with steph this sun.. (tats the only thing i am looking forward to for this weekend)...
Blar.. i think i better stop b4 i type rubbish.. Zzzzz
Aiyiko XOXO