♥ Sunday, March 12, 2006♥
I guess i better start blogging b4 i see spiders weaving their webs on my blog. Reason for lack of pics is bcoz i haven been bringing out my camera for a long time. There's really nothing nice or special to take pics of . I always eat the same old stuff and hang out with the same group of peeps.. Heee
Btw, this is for milk tea lovers like myself, Hao & I found mini pearls at Each A Cup "orchard" jus opposite John little and outside orchard Emerald, Mos burger.. this is a replacement for Brisbane's mini pearls cravings..

Tml is monday and next week is school holiday week. How i wish i can spend a weekend away somewhere from the city life.. Maybe a holiday resort at some islands off shore or a cruise to somewhere.. Planning .. planning and always planning but no actions. *sianz* I find that ever since i worked, i lost the energy to source of activities to do.
Well nvm, i make sure i gona have some fun this May. Planning is still in progress due to work commitments. Anywei next week is sch holidays, everywhere will be full of sch kids, i gona b good n come straight home after work everyday.
Aiyiko XOXO